Thursday, June 9, 2011

WHAT DO YOU WANT...?




                                                                                                                      




Dream what you want to dream
Go where you want to go
Be what you want to be,
because
you have only one life
and 
one chance to do all the things


Here is the checklist of what I always wanted to do. I found out that nothing on this list is/was that hard. Every idea here was a matter of the choices I made, the chances I took, the courage I was willing to show. I tricked myself into thinking one of it somehow may materialise, if not all, and I would call that a big moment. The thrill is in choosing to experience them all that way...



1...Do what I always wanted to do.

2...Go through the Album and reminisce .

3...Shower in a waterfall.

4...Use a microphone and give a speech in public.

5...Create our Family Tree  

6...Compete and play to win in all sports events.

7.Send a message & GIFT in a Bottle, through the river.

8...Shoot videos of all memorable events & rejoice with friends.

9...Jump into the well, touch the bottom & emerge.

10....Swim in a pond, lake, river,sea and ocean.

11.Learn Karate and other martial arts.

12.Recount the lucky and happy moments in life.


13.Speak fluently at least seven languages.

14.Read and write at least four languages.

15.Grow a garden.

16.Spend a whole day reading a great novel.

17.Do Kite surfing ,flying over sea on a speed-boat.

18.Learn Tailoring and make at least one school uniform.

19.Teach & give lectures to mould youngster

20. Sing a great song in front of an audience.
 
21.See the Wonders of the world 

22.Touch the waters of all the great oceans of the world

23.Learn to juggle with three balls.

24.Learn to play a musical instrument with some degree of skill.

25.Teach arts and crafts to children.

26.Create my own web site
.

27. Climb a coconut tree

28.Give charity -- anonymously. 

29.  Meditate

30. Hold an exhibition of my art works in City Art Gallery

31.Make public performance in dramas in theaters.

32.Reflect on my greatest weakness.

33.Accept myself for who I am

34.Draw portraits of icons and get their autographs.

35.Visit the house where I was born

36.Visit the school where I studied.

37.Visit the houses where I lived as a boy

38. Ride a camel or an elephant.

39. Run a marathon.

40. Learn Book-binding art & make a collection of Readers Digest

41.Look into my child's eyes, see myself, and smile.

42.Spend a night, in a haunted house 

43. Play any role in a film.

44.Visit the birth-place of a great saint/icon.

45. Visit the source of any great River

46.Bathe in River Ganges

47. Publish articles on all topics in all newspapers/mags of India    


48.Attend a Music festival.

49.Self-rowing the boat with wife in Ulsoor Lake for hours.















 50.Wear a wig and fool around familiar locales

51.Paint my own portrait..


52.Grow a beard and leave it for at least a month.

53.Compose a poem and essay a story as a pastime hobby.

54.Brood over what I believe or what I was taught

55.Throw a big party and invite every one of my friends.

56.Let my article appear in at least one foreign magazine.

57.Learn cooking and make my own meals.

59.KEEP SMILING ALWAYS.

                                              


60.Have a roller-coaster ride at least once.

61.Go on a religious pilgrimage 

62.Forgive relatives, friends and foes.

63. Experience and make memories to last a life-time. 

64..Set foot on each of the seven Continents
65.Go on Cruise in the great Nile.

66.Visit Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum

67. Go long distance on a Motorcycle

68.A scenic ride in the Glider and a soaring flight in a Helicopter.

69.Watch Dolphin show and Penguins parade.

70.Publish all about my Travels                                                  

71 .Have  a snap with Orangutan....

72.Once in a year, feed the poor and unlucky.

73. Garland MAHATMA GANDHI during 1944

74.Conduct All India ranking Tournaments as org.Secretary

75.Entertain personally RAJ KAPOOR as the chief guest

76.Also DILIP KUMAR & SAIRA BHANU as chief guests.

77.Meet and chat with Jonney Lever

78.Discuss Art with Sir CP Ramaswamy Iyer, former Diwan.

79.Seeing C.Rajagopalachari at his residence.

80.Swami Chinmayananda signs on portrait drawn by me

Give my mother all my love and tell her I love her.

No comments: